I found myself in SOHO last weekend.
When we walked by this famous Japanese restaurant, I couldn’t help but notice the restaurant has no sign. Seriously no sign! Not even the restaurant name itself outside of the restaurant…
“How can a restaurant with no name and no sign be so famous?” I thought to myself.
Little did I know that this place is one of the best sushi restaurants in New York. It opens from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. seven days a week. It takes no reservations and it is packed every night after 7:00 p.m.
This place is owned by the Bromberg brothers who earned first place honors at Le Condon Bleu in Paris. Therefore that explains the name of Blue Ribbon Sushi, the translation of Cordon Bleu which represents first prize and top quality.
Here are some stories about Blue Ribbon Sushi:
- They serve sushi & sashimi from both the Pacific and Atlantic oceans (not to mention those flown in direct from the Sea of Japan on a daily basis! Who wouldn’t want to taste the best sashimi from all over the world?
- Only a shark eats fresher” fish than the “buttery” sushi and sashimi served at this place!
- They serve Miso soup like no one else does! They give you the Miso and hot water. You can mix it up to your own liking.
After hearing these amazing stories, I couldn’t help but salivate and tell myself this…
- If you are the best in the world, the world will know.
- If you have good stories that people can understand and tell others, the world will know.
- When you are the best in the world, you can continue and concentrate to be the best, the world will know.
No advertising. No signs. No hype.
Le Condon Bleu. Only quality. Purely word of mouth.
Think About This…
If you could choose to be the best at one thing, what would you choose to be?
16 Responses to “Be The Best at Just One Thing”