Welcome to the September 25, 2007 edition of Carnival of Small Business Issues.
- Anita Campbell presents 20 Sometimes Business Trents: The Online Entrepreneur with Time & Money posted at Small Business Trends.
- Isabel Isidro presents posted at , saying, “Changing your career track from being an employee to an entrepreneur is a very big step. To ensure a successful transition from being a hired worker to becoming your own boss, here are things you need to consider”
- Terry Dean presents Find Your Unique Ability posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean
- Edith Yeung presents 12 Reasons Why People Want to Keep Your Business Cards
- David Kam presents posted at .
- John Crickett presents posted at .
- Jenny How presents posted at .
- Aaron Emerson presents posted at , saying, “How can picking up a new habit help you grow as a person and become a better blogger at the same time? Find out in our monthly feature post on growth traits.”
- Christopher presents posted at , saying, “As a business owner, there are many things you have to worry about. One thing that may seem to be moved to the back burner in the midst of all of these concerns is yourself, more specifically, the personal funds you get out of the company.”
- Erik presents posted at .
- Tupelo presents posted at .
- Sutocu presents Organized Blogging posted at Your Website Profit, saying, “A blog is really a small business, and should be organized as such. Time management, and posting schedule are crucial.”
- Doris Chua presents posted at .
- Samir Bharadwaj presents posted at .
- Robert Flach presents posted at .
- David Bhol presents Surviving Negative People, Place & Situations posted at Slow Down Fast Today!.
- Fiona Lohrenz presents posted at .
6 Responses to “Carnival of Small Business Issues - September 25, 2007”