You know you are bored.
You know you want to do something more with you life.
You know you don’t love your job, but your life is so stable right now; it is almost wrong to change anything.
It is almost wrong to rock the boat.
It is almost wrong to change your comfortable life and put yourself into an unknown territory.
Let’s fast forward 40 years from now and look back… What would you say to yourself?
- I have lived and fulfilled my dream
- I have no regret
- I have lived my purpose
- I have achieved all my goals
- I have accomplished everything I set out to do
- My parents were very proud of me
- My children are very proud of me
- My friends wish they had my life
- My partner (husband or wife) would not dream to have any other life but with me
- People will remember me as a person of purpose and fulfilled dreams.
- I have truly lived.
I know that would make me smile.
Think About This
How about you?
7 Responses to “What Would Make You Smile?”